Monday, November 23, 2009

STEPPING THROUGH THE DOOR

WHAT DOES THE WORLD YOU DREAM OF LOOK LIKE? CAN YOU ENVISION IT? - IS IT HAZY? FOR ME, I HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THINGS IN A VERY SIMPLE MANNER. SOME BUILD THE HOUSE. I BRING THE FLOWERS AND ENVISION WHAT THE DOOR WILL LOOK LIKE, AND GO FROM THERE. I USED TO BELIEVE THERE WAS A RIGHT OR WRONG WAY OF DOING THINGS. THAT'S AN AWFUL LOT OF PRESSURE FOR ONE LITTLE GAL. I AM LEARNING MY WAY IS NOT SO BAD. THAT IS NOT DISRESPECTING RULES- QUITE THE OPPOSITE. FINDING A MIDDLE GROUND SO I CAN FUNCTION. MORE THAN FUNCTION. HOW ABOUT THIS CONCEPT. THRIVE.

SOMETIMES MY DOOR IS PURPLE- THAT I WANT TO STEP THROUGH. VELVET SO WHEN I TOUCH IT I FEEL SAFE. PLUS IT IS MAGNIFICENT, I AM ROYALTY. IT IS PLAYFUL. IT FILLS MY HEART.I AM AQUEEN IN MY COURT, AND THOSE BIG FANCY DRESSES THAT I TWIRL AROUND IN- HEAVEN WHAT A COLOR, WHO DOESN'T FEEL GOOD WITH PURPLE- WELL I DO.

THEN I LOVE TWO BIG GIANT RED BARN DOORS. VERY ROUGH, AGED. THEY CAN TAKE WHATEVER I DISH OUT
AND THATS A LOT. IT CAN GET ROUGH AND TUMBLE THROUGH THOSE DOORS- IT SEE'S ME IN ALL OF WHO I REALLY AM AND STILL IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

ON TO THE PERFECTLY WHITE PRISTINE ONE. NOT A SCRATCH. FOR THE ANAL SIDE OF ME. WHEN NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH- I DON'T DO IT RIGHT, CAN'T GET IT RIGHT. MANY HOUSE KEEPERS TO TAKE CARE OF ME.I AM LOVED BEYOND MEASURE NO MATTER HOW MANY MESSES I MAKE EVERYTHING CLEANED UP LICKETY SPLIT.

MY FAVORITE- THE NO DOORS HOUSE. I AM LYING BY A GREAT BIG OAK TREE, SHE IS MY SHADE WHEN THE SUN BEATS DOWN ON ME.IN THE EVENING SHE WRAPS HER LIMBS AROUND ME AND KEEPS ME WARM. THE WIND BLOWS, SHE STANDS STRONG AND MIGHTY, CALMING MY FEARS AS I HUG HER TIGHTLY.

" NOW NOW", I HEAR HER WHISPER SOFTLY IN MY EAR, AS I CLOSE MY SLEEPY EYES. ALL IS WELL.

6 comments:

  1. love the imagination in this 1!!! ur blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, my world would be like a fairytale, where I would get to look like a pixie princess all the time and my skin sparkled. I would also have a forest or some kind of awesome nature area that belonged to me. And everyone would know how to play music. But then at night time it would turn into a city and I would go to all kinds of crazy places and meet awesome people. And all you guys would be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maffew, thanks for loving my imagination. I have some awesome kids and a husband who inspire me daily to bring it out to play!!!!!1 I am so happy you think the blog rocks- I think you rock!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitie, I love the world you live in. Can you bring it into this land and share some more of that magic? I could listen all day, it fills me up. You are already here with me. What is our next adventure? I'm ready for a carpet ride. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imaging my world super bright, and vivid. An amazing spanish style house circling a garden. A house next to the beach. Apricot painted with Sand painted doors. All the walls different earth tone colors and a place anyone could feel relaxed! Beautiful Flowers and vines everywhere and the minute you step outside you feel rejuvenated. Every room a different faire tale... places you can feel the most creative and inspired. A full life of happiness =) Such A Vivid world and all of you are in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, i love that description- what a great world. I can't wait to visit you there. It sounds just like you. Every room being a fairy tale. YOU deserve that. Fantastic, I love it ! love that we all get to be a part of it. Thanks doll.

    ReplyDelete